What a week.
What a month, actually.
There were a lot of hours spent on my couch, computer on lap, working through the night.
There were also some amazingly fun moments – spending a couple of days in Philly for work (and a quick food tour of my favorite spots), the Sundara fundraiser (where we raised 3x our goal), a weekend in Newport with my husband, and putting the finishing touches on the gift guide.
It launches next week. I’m pumped to share it with you.
And, you know, eating.
- I don’t know whether to be fascinated or horrified by how a White House staffer spends her day. Maybe both? (PS – you can find all the articles I share daily here).
- Meghan is a dear friend and writes one of the few blogs I read daily. Her site relaunch looks incredible, as does her shop page. Go check both of them out.
- I treated myself to these (washable!) silk pajamas from MM.LaFleur, and am now tempted to pick up the tan ones. And maybe the slip. Full disclosure – I’m an investor in MM.LaFleur, but also a super fan. 90% of the MM items I own are ones that I bought.
- ‘I remember when Puff said to me once, “I’d love to be on the cover of Vogue one day,” and I said, “Let’s try.” And he said, “Oh, we’re never going to get it,” and I go, “Yes we will!”‘ Just one of the many gems in The Cut’s interview with Naomi Campbell.
- Step up your Instagram game with some of Krystal’s tips. They are gold – as is her Instagram.
- Current beauty obsessions – this serum and face lotion from Origins, this Urban Decay lipstick (Sheer Shame and Misfit are my favorites), and these exfoliating pads from Beauty Rx.
In case you missed it…
- A peek at our Thanksgiving traditions.
- Some of my favorite things these past few months
- I laughed. I cried. I have hope. This book is everything.
- I got to spend an awesome day in the Lower East Side. Here’s what I did.
- This recipe is worth the effort for Thanksgiving. Trust.
Have a wonderful weekend!