What can you do in 5 minutes?
I can answer a handful of e-mails. I can make a smoothie or my morning matcha (though it inexplicably takes me longer to drink the actual them). I can pack for a weekend away, even though I begin packing a week in advance.
Most importantly, I can apply my makeup.
Granted, there are several factors that have helped me shave down my makeup time. Getting my eyebrows microbladed saves me a solid 5 minutes from filling in my eyebrows every day. I spend much more time on my overall skincare routine (evening exfoliation and masks, monthly facials, triple cleansing on occasion). My overall health efforts – drinking 100+ ounces of water a day, exercising regularly, eating well – also contribute to my skin’s health.
It’s worth it. Especially on the mornings I’m running late and have to apply my makeup in a Lyft.
5 minutes. These products. It’s all I need.
(Good light helps, too).
- Spray face and BeautyBlender with Wander Beauty Glow Getter mist.
- Dab Laura Geller Baked Radiance concealer (sand) under the eyes, and apply Wander Beauty Dualist concealer (tan) to any blemishes. Blend concealer into skin with the BeautyBlender until skin is even.
- Mist face again with Glow Getter. Lightly brush Wander Beauty Wanderlust powder foundation (in tan) all over face.
- Swirl a fluffy brush around the bronzer and cheek tints (4, 5, and 6) in the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look palette (Beauty Glow). Make a fish face and brush upwards on your cheekbones. Apply illuminator on the apples of your cheeks. Mist face again with Glow Getter.
- Apply Wanderâ€™s Slide Liner gel pencil (in black sand) on your waterline. Finish eyes with Wanderâ€™s Unlashed mascara (in tarmac).
- Finish with Wanderâ€™s Beach Balm (in sangria) on your lips. Spritz face on last time with Glow Getter.
What are the hero products in your makeup routine? COMMENT below and let me know!
Disclosure – Wander Beauty has gifted me these products for review, but all opinions are my own.