With an absolutely nuts week ahead of us (major work project for him, manuscript revisions for me), we’ve been starting our days with a morning walk along the High Line. I shamelessly stole this idea from Katherine, and it’s been a perfect wayÂ to start our day. Between furious writing sessions and Bridge2Act work, I have a few previews on deck (Cuyana, Lulu Frost) and my weekly mama date with Viviana. We’re heading to Pennsylvania this weekend for a wedding and a visit to the pumpkin patch and farm I grew up going to. Turns out Katherine went to the very same one as a kid, so we have a little playdate planned for Sunday. Cue the cuteness.
Hope your week is a fantastic one! On to the links:
- I’m dying to add this gorgeous volume to my bookshelf, thanks to Victoria. Putting it at the top of my Christmas list!
- Is this the secret to a happy marriage? We’re going to try it out, so I’ll report back!
- Jessica just launched the Bows & Sequins collection. I’ve been wearing thisÂ jacket since it arrived (the photos do NOT do it justice – it feels and looks great) and have my eye on this classic top. Get 15% off through Sunday with the code Bows&Sequins15!
- This essay about the start of Rue Magazine is heartfelt, poignant, and honest.
- A countess, spy, and cleaner – the tragic and fascinating story of Christine Granville/Krystyna Skarbek. (h/t to Belle for sharing it first)
- Reflections and advice from one of the HBIC of the fashion world, Lauren Santo Domingo.
- If you’re looking to upgrade your packingÂ game, be sure to check out the travel section of Shopbop (and score 25% off with the code INTHEFAM25). My picks – a FLIGHT001 SpacePak, Tumi luggageÂ (I have this one and swear by it), this cashmere wrap, a stylish set of pouches, a boot bag for cold weatherÂ travels, and this luxurious bag for your liquid toiletries. If you’re in the diaper bag stage of motherhood, definitely consider splurging on this baby emergency pouch. It’s. The. Best.