Oh, the dreaded vacation hangover.
Mine was albeit delayed, but hit me like a vengeance this week. Also, I may have made the small mistake of completely overbooking my last week, right after we returned home (oops).
Thank goodness the second half of the week will be spent at my parents’ house, to celebrate my mother’s birthday and the visit of my amazing cousin and nieces from Vancouver. Hard core family bonding is always worth rallying for.
So are naps. Lots of naps.
Here are the links that I managed to read in entirety.
- All Orange Is The New Black fans NEED to read this essay by the real-life Larry.
- I’m still having Game Of Thrones withdrawals, so naturally this guide of how not to give a f*$k, a la Cersei, was an ugly-laughing must-read.
- People are unimaginably dumb. That is all.
- This pilot wins at life.
- Filed under #bookcrack – the All Souls trilogy. The third book was released yesterday and it. Did. Not. Disappoint.
- Please, pretty please, go subscribe to #HGQ02. Trust me – you won’t want to miss out.
I’m off to wake myself up and prepare for a fun day in the city with my nieces. Hope you have a great rest of your week!