It was a fun week.
My birthday was Monday, we threw a party on Tuesday, and Wednesday we tag-teamed a very cranky Rho (who partied a little too hard).
Thursday and Friday? Well, they weren’t quite so fun. But they were productive.
And early bedtimes.
This is 34. And I’m here for it.
- This interview with Tessa Thompson is incredible.
- When things feel like they’re spiraling, I go back and read Joanna’s post.
- I treated myself to some new summer pieces from BURU – linen shorts, a coordinating top and pants, a lightweight vest, a pretty wrap skirt and my namesake denim one, a new pair of pajamas, and yet another black swimsuit.
- Tara Abrahams is a modern-day superwoman – smart, passionate about advancing women and girls worldwide, an incredible mother, and refreshingly honest about the juggle struggle. I feel very lucky to call her a friend.
- Jury’s out on if we’ll have another kid. But if we do, I expect our experience will look a lot like Stephanie’s.
- Kids are still separated from their parents. Flint still doesn’t have clean water. Puerto Rico is still in shambles. Consider making a donation to any of these causes.
In case you missed them…
- Make these on Sunday. Enjoy breakfast all week.
- The honest backstory on why Sanaya Set was created.
- You’ll never guess where I picked up this outfit.
- What I packed and wore in Stockholm.
- Make trouble? Don’t mind if I do, Cecile.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!