It was a fun week.
My birthday was Monday, we threw a party on Tuesday, and Wednesday we tag-teamed a very cranky Rho (who partied a little too hard).
Thursday and Friday? Well, they werenâ€™t quite so fun. But they were productive.
And early bedtimes.
This is 34. And Iâ€™m here for it.
- This interview with Tessa Thompson is incredible.
- When things feel like theyâ€™re spiraling, I go back and read Joannaâ€™s post.
- I treated myself to some new summer pieces from BURU – linen shorts, a coordinating top and pants, a lightweight vest, a pretty wrap skirt and my namesake denim one, a new pair of pajamas, and yet another black swimsuit.
- Tara Abrahams is a modern-day superwoman – smart, passionate about advancing women and girls worldwide, an incredible mother, and refreshingly honest about the juggle struggle. I feel very lucky to call her a friend.
- Juryâ€™s out on if weâ€™ll have another kid. But if we do, I expect our experience will look a lot like Stephanieâ€™s.
- Kids are still separated from their parents. Flint still doesnâ€™t have clean water. Puerto Rico is still in shambles. Consider making a donation to any of these causes.
In case you missed them…
- Make these on Sunday. Enjoy breakfast all week.
- The honest backstory onÂ why Sanaya Set was created.
- Youâ€™ll never guess where I picked upÂ this outfit.
- What I packed and wore in Stockholm.
- Make trouble? Donâ€™t mind if I do,Â Cecile.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!