It’s been very cool to reflect on how the travel vertical has become such a huge part of Hitha On The Go.
And to think, it all started with this post in 2012.
2013 saw the launch of En Route With, which is still going strong. In 2014, I launched in-depth packing guides, Travel Tips, my Quarterly collaboration, and filmed a slew of packing videos. I apparently forgot to sleep that year as well.
If 2014 was the year of growth (and was it ever), 2015 is the year of execution. I want to focus on excellence in what I’ve built in the past two years, but I also want to make sure that this website reflects all aspects of the being on the go – not just travel.
I’ve talked about expanding the lifestyle content on this website, and I’d love your advice as I plan for the year.
You can leave a comment below or answer these short 5 questions – or both!
- What kind of lifestyle posts do you want to read?
- Are you interested in reading in-depth career profiles or getting workplace advice?
- Is there interest in listening to a podcast or watching more videos?
- Do you like videos, or prefer to read the content?
- Do you have any personal feedback for me?
- … is there something I missed? Leave a comment!
I’ve said it before, but let me be a broken record. Without you, there would be no HOTG. Period. I’m constantly humbled and amazed that you take the time to visit this space, leave thoughtful comments, and engage in this community. You make me a better writer, businesswoman, and human being. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your support of this endeavor.
We’ll be back to our regularly scheduled programming next week, including a new Travel Tip for your bauble addicts.