Well hello, October.
Everything is moving at a breakneck speed right now. We’re about to do a beta launch of Bridge2Act (next week!), I’m in the midst of major book edits, and my son looks bigger and acts older every single day.
I wish I could press pause for a second to breathe and enjoy where life is right now. It’s pretty amazing – especially given that the Eagles finally won a game.
This week is a perfect blend of marathon writing sessions, amazing work opportunities (I was at the UN yesterday for the launch of the People+Planet Project), fun personal events (going to the Magic Bus Gala tonight with my husband), and lots of family time.
Here’s to making the most of the rest of the year! Now, the links:
- Coffee or nap? Turns out the best option is both.
- I ugly laughed my entire way through this essay on the annoying world traveler.
- Julia reminded me of the importance of downtime (which sparked a new habit of coloring every evening).
- It’s easy to see why Tony Stark was modeled after Elon Musk.
- What your favorite champagne says about you.
- Being an unabashed MM LaFleur fan (so much I invested in it), I love how successful the Tory dress has become. Their #PracticeMakes collection is equally amazing.
Have a wonderful week!