Well hello, September.
I know everyone talks of their love for autumn (cue the pumpkins/apples/sweaters/boots/foliage Instagrams), but this really is my favorite season. Football season is finally here, the weather is absolutely perfect, and I can finally start wearing layers again (read – this trench, which I own in every color).
Also, football. #flyeaglesfly
We’re getting a final round of feedback on the Bridge2Act platform this week, with plans to launch the beta after Labor Day. It’s exciting, nerve-wracking, and terrifying all at the same time. I’m also meeting Viviana for our weekly lunch date (this time, we’re going to Santina and checking out the Whitney) and trying out some new workout classes – a tennis bootcamp, pilates, and aerial yoga. I’m wrapping up the week with taking in the US Open’s afternoon session on Friday and jetting off to Ottawa for the long weekend. It’s Rho’s first flight AND his first passport stamp.
- Thanks to Katherine, I’m OBSESSED with UnREAL. This article is a great primer on the Bachelor-esque drama.
- What does a tennis legend do once her life on the court is over?
- Hangover beauty hacks.
- Netflix is betting big on this royal drama, and I personally can’t wait for it.
- I can’t wait to whip up this chili for a football Sunday.
- The Daily Show is getting a social makeover – and I, for one, can’t wait.
image via my instagram