Most people are “OMG FASHUN WEEK!” right now.
Me? I’m more like “AAAAAAAAAAAH EAGLES!”
I’m a nut, you guys. Football is one of my greatest loves, and on Sundays I worship at the altar of Chip Kelly and the Birds. I’ve watched this video more times than I care to admit. We’re talking mid-double digits.
I could go on about this, but I will spare you my soliloquy on the offensive magic that is LeSean McCoy.
This week, I’m looking forward to seeing friends, both locals and out-of-towners. For me, it’s the highlight of NYFW.
- I never viewed myself as an extroverted introvert, but this article had me re-assessing my personality. Hat tip to Felicia and Grace for sharing this earlier this week!
- Am a huge fan of Raluca’s blog and this series. Her latest feature on Aliza Licht, PR maven at Donna Karan, is my favorite to date.
- If you’ve ever used Rent The Runway (or geek out over the merging of fashion and technology), this Forbes feature is a must-read.
- BBQ chicken chili. Get in my belly.
- Preparing for back to school, the 70’s vs. today.
- I’m saving the most poignant for last. Ruzwana Bashir, an entrepreneurial rockstar and genuinely lovely person, appears to have it all. Her greatest quality, however, is her strength to pen this essay recounting her personal history of sexual abuse, and the fervent desire to put an end to it. Treating our girls and women this way has. got. to. end. NOW.
What are you excited for right now? Football? Fashion? Something else entirely? COMMENT below and let me know!