It’s the same old grind for me this week – work keeping me busy, a few get-togethers with friends, and finishing up the week with my cousin’s wedding reception. I’m looking forward to it all, but I can’t wait for a weekend with exactly zero plans. Here’s hoping it comes soon.
I’m also sick of talking about myself.
How are you? What’s new with you? Anything exciting happening – big or small? I’d love to know, so COMMENT below.
- Big deal or little problem? It’s amazing how asking this small question can completely shift your mindset.
- To my fellow Game of Thrones fans – you need to pick up the latest copy of Vanity Fair. To tide you over, check out this interview with the author and the creators of the show.
- Healthy, refreshing, and completely satisfying – Felicia’s soba noodles salad is a new favorite.
- I can’t stop wearing this top and these pants. Bravo, Everlane and Old Navy. Bravo.
- Travel outfits, by Vogue. Sidebar – would you guys want to see more travel outfits on the blog? Let me know!
- In case you missed it – I wrote about finding your niche on The Well.
And be sure to visit tomorrow – I have a new travel tip that will make packing for weekend getaways a million times better.