Can I say something and you won’t throw figurative rotten tomatoes at me? Â Really? Â Okay.
I love the first week back at work after a holiday. Â *hides behind my couch*
While I eased back in last week’s (or shall I say work days), I’m fired up for getting a TON done this week – both professionally and personally. Â Between a much-needed hair cut, dinners and breakfasts with friends, and preparing for one of my busiest weeks of the year, I’m also taking a little time every day to read for pleasure (currently reading this), with a cup of hot tea and a lit candle, listening to chill music on Pandora. Â It’s blissful, and I look forward to it every day.
I’m also loving and fascinated by these links:
- This hospital bill (for an appendectomy, no less) is SHOCKING.
- January seems to be Mindy Kaling‘s month. Â Win. Â She’s the guest editing The Chalkboard and landed her first magazine cover. Â Sadly, her cover looks aÂ lotÂ different than the others sharing the honor. Â Fail (and shame on you, Elle!).
- After reading Felicia’s recap, I’m so down to try Chaise Fitness. Â It’ll give me a chance to break out my Nike Studio Wraps (I’m not kidding when I say I’m obsessed with them).
- This post on the ONE thing to do when starting a company is a must-read, for entrepreneurs and non-‘treps alike.
- If you don’t know Lyndsey Scott, you should. Â She’s a Renaissance woman who struts the catwalk by day (in the Victoria’s Secret fashion show, no less) and codes apps at night. Â Bad. Â Ass.
- My friend Annie celebrated her first anniversary of her blog (and a truly eventful 2013). Â I’m a fan of her immaculately written website, and you should be too.
What’s new for you this week? Â Any fun plans or great reads you’ve come across? Â COMMENT below and let me know!