You guys – I never want to leave Bali. No words (or pictures, as much as I may try) do justice to this truly incredible island. After a trying time in Beijing (more on that later), our experience here has been idyllic – warm people, incredible culture, and the food is phenomenal. We left paradise for Kuala Lumpur yesterday for Usha and Sam’s wedding festivities, and I cannot WAIT to celebrate the love and marriage of such great friends. For pictures and updates, be sure to follow me on Instagram – you won’t be disappointed.
Highlights from this week – vacation, vacation, and more vacation. I don’t want to come home. Downside – AirAsia (more to come on that front).
In the few moments I wasn’t lazing about, here are some of my favorite reads from the week:
- *MUST READ* Why you shouldn’t take antibiotics unless you absolutely have to.
- I kept it pretty simple this Black Friday – I snagged a 15-class pack at Doonya (Bollywood-esque Zumba – it’s as amazing as it sounds) and a new coffee table. What did you purchase?
- In the insanely crowded gift guide blog posts, Victoria curated an immaculate selection. I bookmarked most of the items for myself!
- An interesting perspective on leaving New York. Given that I didn’t move here until I was 26 and married, my NYC life is a LOT different. And I don’t see myself leaving this city anytime soon.
- I highly recommend you make these for the holiday season.
- NASA is on Instagram. Follow them immediately.
- In case you missed it – I wrapped up my Italy Travel Diary with a recap of our apartment rental and cooking class.
It’s our last full week on vacation, and my husband and I are starting to ease into a little bit of work (an hour or two of e-mails a day, etc). We each confessed how much we missed work (not TOO much, but just a bit) over breakfast today. We are a strange couple, and in that respect absolutely perfect for each other.