More like ‘these weeks.’
How are you?
I’m good. Really good, feeling very fulfilled. But I have missed you, and these more casual posts.
These past few weeks have been more demanding with regards to Rho Pharma. I wish I should share more, but that’s the nature of drug development. Everything happens in stealth – until the product is approved.
The other Rho (the kid) occupies the rest of my time. His third birthday is around the corner, and he’s just so much fun right now. But also so energetic.
Give me all the matcha.
It hasn’t been all Rho(s), all the time. I’ve caught more than a few Broadway shows, started training for my third Broad Street Run (the last time I ran it was 2009), read some amazing books, and enjoyed Naturopathica’s holistic facial.
What have you been up to? What have you been reading?
- Jenn shared her ‘how I met the love of my life’ story earlier this week, and I was hooked. I would very much like a full Pioneer Women-esque weekly episode, please and thank you.
- I’m constantly amazed by my friend Kat – as a mother and wife, as an executive, as a philanthropist, and as a friend. This video just scratches the surface of how incredible she is.
- I stumbled across this Etsy shop (via my friend Susan’s newsletter). I’ve bookmarked this eternity necklace, this bracelet, and this gorgeous piece for a future purchase.
- I miss the old days of blogging. And apparently, I’m not alone.
- You know how much I love a morning routine. Princess Margaret’s is my favorite, my bar.
- Blah-blah-blah Shopbop sale. But if I’m being honest, I’ve purchased some of my favorite things ever from this sale – this roomy purse, these black pants, my liquids bag, this scarf/travel blanket, and the best tights and bra ever. Here’s what I picked up this year, and get up to 25% off with the code GOBIG18.
- Black Panther was amazing. But I’ve been amped for A Wrinkle In Time since the movie was announced, and donated a few tickets so kids can see the film.
- Lawyer. Mom of two. My friend Lexi never fails to amaze me, which extends to her beautiful new website. And her red wine brownies recipe.
In case you missed any of these…
- Outfits I’ve been loving lately – this simple work look, this t-shirt, this pencil skirt (I love it so much I bought it in multiple colors)
- How a budding shoe entrepreneur and a seasoned investor start and end their day.
- How this cult-classic beauty product actually works.
- Can’t stop won’t stop making this soup, these tacos,
- 5 minutes is all you need for this makeup look.
- I’m behind on publishing book reviews, but I adored this one.