This week, you guys.Â This week.
It all started with a celebratory Mamas Who Lunch with Viviana, who’s heading back to work soon. We dined at The Modern to celebrate, which was…amazing. Last night, we hosted an intimate party to celebrateÂ the beta launch of Bridge2ActÂ (which we incorporated a year ago yesterday). In the process, we raised over $2,000 for 3 incredible charities. Today and tomorrow, I’m running around NYC with LG to showcase the incredible travel-friendly qualities of their new laptop, the LG Gram. This weekend, my mother-in-law is staying with the munchkin while Sri and I sail off on a little cruise to nowhere (literally, nowhere). Cue the umbrella drinks, lounging around, and gettingÂ sleep.
This is by no means a humblebrag. It’s an explanation and apology for yesterday’s half-assed post.Â Sorry again!
Alright – time to down another cup of coffee and get to it. My favorite links are below:
- A month late, but do yourself a favor and save Victoria’s October playlist. It’s candy for your ears.
- I’m enamored with Diane Keaton. Not only is she one of my favorite actresses and style icons, she’s also lived a hell of a life and is an amazing interior designer. Just look at this house she just flipped.
- The best $2 you’ll ever spend (and support a young female entrepreneur to boot).
- My husband teases me for always perusing the ‘strong female lead’ sections on Netflix first. Turns out these films are not only better, but more lucrative at the box office.
- Recipes to make RIGHT NOW – pumpkin breakfast cookies and a spicy squash salad.
- Don’t call her princess – it’s the Duchess of Cambridge, and for good reason.