If you watch my Instagram Stories, you’ve seenÂ these pancakes.
Theyâ€™re a Sunday ritual in our home, along with staying in our pajamas all morning and watching Meet The Press.
These pancakes really are perfect. Iâ€™ve been playing around with Food52â€™s perfect pancake recipe to adapt it to our taste buds, and have found the magic combination of flour, butter, eggs, and cinnamon to welcome our Sundays with.
I hope you and your family enjoy them as much as we do.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 stick butter
- Sift the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, add eggs, vanilla extract, and milk and beat at a high speed (an electric mixer works best). Add the dry ingredients and mix on the lowest speed until batter is smooth.
- Brown a tablespoon of butter in a hot skillet. Add pancakes using a dry Â¼ cup measuring cup. Cook until you see bubbles start to form and the edges browning, and flip the pancakes. Cook for a few more minutes. Repeat until all the batter is gone.
What do you whip up on Sundays for your family? COMMENT below and let me know!