Shopping for the men in my life has always been a near-impossible feat. Rather than give the default gift certificate, I’ve selected the perfect gifts for your guy – geek, metro, or techie, I have you covered.
1. Bowers & Wilkins noise-cancelling earbuds ($180) – CNET rated these earbuds as the best noise-cancelling ones on the market, and I agree. If your man travels a lot or loves his music, this is the gift for him.
2. Bose SoundLink Mobile Speaker ($299) – For the music lover, this gift is a no-brainer. Quality sound, wherever he wants, with no messy cords to manage. The price is steep, but the Bose quality speaks for itself.
3. New Trent ifuel ($40) – Guys love their gadgets, but hate when the battery dies. This handy gadget ensures their smartphone is never without battery power.
4. Leather touch screen gloves ($90) – For any iPhone or Android phone user (and some BlackBerry addicts), these gloves are essential. Â Especially during this time of the year. Allow them to type away at their phones without having to remove their gloves. They will be thanking you, come February!
5. Lo & Sons weekender bag
6. Tiffany Classic money clip ($160) – A money clip is a timeless item for any guy to own. Nothing is more timeless than Tiffany. This money clip is the perfect gift for a guy who has yet to own one.
7. Marvel Comics Pint GlassesÂ ($10) – Confession – I want these glasses for myself, being a superhero and beer lover myself. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a guy who doesn’t love his superhero movies and beer – this gift celebrates both.
8. iCADE iPad Arcade Cabinet ($60) – If your guy is a gamer and addicted to his iPad, then this console is a no-brainer. Allow him to conquer Pac-Man and Pong the old-fashioned way – without the quarters and the massive, full-size arcade game.
9. Dual identity super-hero printsÂ (starts at $18) – It’s no secret that the majority of guys’ apartments have bare walls. Give him some art he’ll love for his room, apartment, or man cave that he will love.