Shopping for the men in my life has always been a near-impossible feat. Rather than give the default gift certificate, I’ve selected the perfect gifts for your guy – geek, metro, or techie, I have you covered.
1. Bowers & Wilkins noise-cancelling earbuds ($180) – CNET rated these earbuds as the best noise-cancelling ones on the market, and I agree. If your man travels a lot or loves his music, this is the gift for him.
2. Bose SoundLink Mobile Speaker ($299) – For the music lover, this gift is a no-brainer. Quality sound, wherever he wants, with no messy cords to manage. The price is steep, but the Bose quality speaks for itself.
3. New Trent ifuel ($40) – Guys love their gadgets, but hate when the battery dies. This handy gadget ensures their smartphone is never without battery power.
4. Leather touch screen gloves ($90) – For any iPhone or Android phone user (and some BlackBerry addicts), these gloves are essential. Especially during this time of the year. Allow them to type away at their phones without having to remove their gloves. They will be thanking you, come February!
5. Lo & Sons weekender bag
6. Tiffany Classic money clip ($160) – A money clip is a timeless item for any guy to own. Nothing is more timeless than Tiffany. This money clip is the perfect gift for a guy who has yet to own one.
7. Marvel Comics Pint Glasses ($10) – Confession – I want these glasses for myself, being a superhero and beer lover myself. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a guy who doesn’t love his superhero movies and beer – this gift celebrates both.
8. iCADE iPad Arcade Cabinet ($60) – If your guy is a gamer and addicted to his iPad, then this console is a no-brainer. Allow him to conquer Pac-Man and Pong the old-fashioned way – without the quarters and the massive, full-size arcade game.
9. Dual identity super-hero prints (starts at $18) – It’s no secret that the majority of guys’ apartments have bare walls. Give him some art he’ll love for his room, apartment, or man cave that he will love.