I’ll eat them any time – day, night, for an afternoon snack.
I’ll even sneak into my kitchen and whip them up if I’m still hungry.
Tacos. They are, without a doubt, my favorite food in the world. Even first thing in morning.
When I need a change from my usual smoothie, these are the tacos I whip up.
They’re the breakfast trifecta – fast, healthy, and delicious.
I have a feeling you’ll enjoy them just as much as I do.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of fresh baby spinach, packed
- 3 corn tortillas
- 1/2 small avocado
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Wrap tortillas in a damn paper towel and microwave them for 45 seconds
- Warm 1 teaspoon of ghee in a small pan over medium heat. Crack eggs into pan and reduce heat to low. Gently scramble the eggs, moving your spatula in a figure 8 motion until it’s fully cooked. Season with salt, pepper, cumin, and cayenne and remove from pan.
- Heat a dab of ghee in the same pan and add baby spinach. Season with salt, pepper, and red chili flakes and cook until wilted.
- Arrange tortillas on a plate. Plate equal amount of eggs on each tortilla, followed by spinach and avocado. Drizzle hot sauce (if you want an extra kick).
Elevate your home taco game with this rack (which also can be used to make crispy taco shells) and avocado keeper. I’m also a fan of these ridiculous(ly awesome) socks. Enjoy this breakfast with a cup of matcha, a motivating book, and a cozy robe before conquering your day.