While I’m out on maternity leave, I’ve tapped some of my favorite writers to share a little bit about themselves and their all-time favorite links. Sit back, relax, and enjoy these links. And if you’re curious as to what I’m up to, follow me on Instagram!
In her words – Lexi is the voice behind Glitter Inc. Glitter Inc is focused on all things fashion, and keeping you up to speed on the latest styles, as well as how to craft amazing accessories and jewelry with your friends! Lexi is a proud mama and wife, a “Wannabe Martha”, a lawyer, a baker, and a “wearer of too much black”.
In Hitha’s words – Lexi is a badass. She’s whip smart, hilarious, incredibly kind, and an amazing mother to little Scarlett. I don’t know where the woman has the time to write regularly on Glitter Inc. – but she does. Teach me your ways, Lexi. I’m hoping that a move to NYC is in the cards for her family. Please. Pretty please?
Now, for Lexi’s favorite links:
- This just made my day. Kids remind us what love is.
- Bri is just an incredible talent. Her site is visual candy and I keep on coming back for more.
- Design Love Fest has and remains one of my favorite spots on the internet.
- I just discovered Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited (Like I needed another reason to love Amazon!), and I cannot get enough; lucky for me, the new book service is unlimited. I’m not sure I’ll ever give up my beloved paper books for good, but convenient reading on a budget has been a total coup for me. (“Some Books You Read. Some Books You Enjoy. But Some Books Just Swallow You Up, Heart And Soul.” ― Joanne Harris)
- I read this post on The Everygirl sometime last year, and it gave me that extra dose of “push” I needed. I’ve always been a real go-getter, but juggling being a mom and two jobs (lawyer and blogger) can get pretty exhausting at times. I adore my blog, and it’s nice to be reminded how much promise a blog can have.
- I love everything about this.
- I have so much respect for Lexi, who seems to juggle motherhood, being a wife, and professional life seamlessly. While she rarely discusses it on her blog, her victory over cancer, which she battled quietly and with so much grace, is a must-read. I love this girl.