Apologies for my sporadic posting. Between recovering from my pesky cold and getting back in the swing of things, I had to put blogging on the back burner.
But I’m BACK (for good this time), and per usual, I’m sharing the things making my week.
- Olivia hosted a little blogger get-together on Monday night, complete with wine, cheese, and the most epic pumpkin-cheese-bacon crostini (courtesy of Fallon) that I’ve ever tasted. It was really lovely to meet some new bloggers, and I left the night so inspired (and yes, a little tipsy).
- 23 Things Every Woman Should Stop Doing. A must-read for all (for the gents that read this blog, it’s a great conversation starter with the women in your lives). The items I’m guilty of are: apologizing all the time, saying no to myself, and most of all feeling like an impostor when you accomplish something professionally. What are you guilty of? COMMENT below and let me know!
- I’m truly honored to call Felicia a friend, for a multitude of reasons, one being that she shares my love for throwing down in the kitchen and perching precariously on chairs and stools to get the perfect food shot. She’s also one hell of a writer. So naturally, this post sharing an epic green smoothie and an update on her novel was bookmarked early and referenced often.
- If you’re short on time and need a quick workout, I can’t recommend Power 20 more highly. It renders you into a sweaty mess in a mere 20 minutes, and can be done anywhere (as in I don’t even go to the gym conveniently located in my building because of this app).
- Have you checked out Meg’s online shop? Immaculate is the only word that comes to mind. I’ve been wearing my snake hand wrap constantly, and have my eye on this turban next. And while we’re on the topic of snake jewelry (which is apparently becoming my fall style staple), I’m obsessing over the Capwell & Co’s entire snake collection. (How’s this for irony – my middle name means “snake”, and yet I’m deathly afraid of my reptilian namesake).
- If you’re in the NYC area, save the date – November 2nd, 1-3 p.m. More details to come soon.
What articles, posts, or events are making YOUR week? COMMENT below and let me know!