My life is far from perfect, as much as I may portray it as such on the blog. It’s actually a a shitshow most of the time, and this post is my way to show you the absurdity that my life contains. Thank you, Meg, for getting us bloggers together to share the things we’re afraid to say. Here goes…
1. I think about motherhood. A lot. Even though it’s a few years away.
2. I don’t necessarily want to wait a few years to have our first child. That gut feeling both excites and terrifies me.
3. When I’m feeling overwhelmed, my first instinct is to run home to my parents, curl up in my favorite white chair, eat Taco Bell and watch trashy reality TV. My second instinct is to shop. Lately, the second instinct has been winning out – and my credit card has thus suffered.
4. Sometimes, I wonder why certain style bloggers are so damned popular – when I find their outfits ugly as f*^k.
5. I then wonder why my own blog isn’t as popular.
6. I have a hard time being friends with people that aren’t a little bit awkward/nerdy/geeky.
7. I judge people based on their wedding registries and their Facebook profiles – but I hope people don’t do the same to me.
8. The people I love the most are also those that sometimes frustrate me the most.
What are some of the things you’ve been afraid to tell people? Share in the comments below – this blog is a safe place!