Secret Ingredient(s) Macaroni & Cheese
I eat this macaroni & cheese at least once a week. On rough weeks, at least twice.
This week – I’ve eaten it 4 times.
Because it’s that good. And also because it’s just been a week.
- Annie’s white cheddar macaroni & cheese
- Milk & butter, per instructions
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons of cayenne
- 1 pinch of truffle salt
- Cook the pasta in salted water.
- Whisk together the recommended butter/oil, milk, and cheese packet until well mixed. Then whisk in dijon and cayenne.
- Add goat cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in cooked pasta until well mixed. Add truffle salt, and serve.
What’s your favorite way to hack boxed meals? COMMENT below and let me know!